Thursday, November 15, 2012

Making Time for Marriage...


Investing time in your marriage is the best thing you can do to demostrate you care about your marriage and love  your spouse.

Unfortunately the busyness of the day makes us overlook important aspects in our marriage that we end neglecting but in the long run the price can be very high!

Today, I'm over A Biblical Marriage sharing some thoughts on making time in Marriage.

Please go there to read the rest...


Linking With These wonderful blogs:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie, I love your blog directory. I've added myself there and added your badge to my blog. Thanks too for linking up. See you there again soon.
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! thank you for hostinh it! see you there soon! remain blessed! ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...