Friday, November 9, 2012

In the quietness...


Quietness, the most precious and valuable time a mother can have.

Don't get me wrong, I love to hear my daughter's laughter and my days wouldn't be the same without it.

But is in the quietness where my soul finds peace.
Is in the quietness where my heart is filled with Joy.
In the quietness is where I hear His voice telling me He loves me and that everything will be fine.
In the quietness is where He whispers understanding and wisdom.
In the quietness is where He leads me and guides me...
In the quietness I am restored.
In the quietness I feel Him embracing me...

What a special moment...so precious. Yet so difficult to get, in the midst of the day to day...

So be still my soul...find time to rest and be quiet...and know that He, JESUS is Lord!




Linking With- FIVE MINUTES FRIDAY

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, your heart knows exactly where to go for the best rest. And I'm sure your children are blessed because of it.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, this is such a simple and beautiful piece of writing. Each "in the quiet I find" line that you wrote, resonated deep within my own heart, too. May you find precious moments of quiet in your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...