Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Blog Directory is now OPEN!

TO MY DEAR FELLOW BLOGGERS:

You are cordially Invited to Link Up your blogs in the category your blog fits best!!


In the beggining I was going to just write the name of the blog linking it to the correspondent blog, but I think it's better to give bloggers the freedom to do it by themselves. Besides, it could be that a blog fits in more than one category!

The only favor, please grab the button to display on your blog...letting your readers now that your blog is listed in this directory.

If you don't want to display my button, here's another option. You can either post on your blog about the directory (that your blog is now listed) or you can mention it in your Facebook Fan Page...is that a deal?

Thanks! :)

Looking forward to connecting with you!

PS If your blog doesn't have a button, NO WORRIES I can design one for you (with the code to display on you blog) for 5 dlls.- Interested? email me: womanhoodwithpurpose (at) gmail (dot) com




6 comments:

  1. This is really a great idea! Thanks, Angie! I've linked up and I just shared it on my Happy Homemaker Me FB page :)
    http://www.facebook.com/happyhomemakerme/posts/415559455170655

    Thanks so much!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! so blessed to have you around! remain blessed, we´ll speak soon xx

      Delete
  3. Maybe I'm having a Mommy Moment, but I don't see where to link up with the directory. Am I missing something, Angie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Meghan, to access to the directory you go to the main menu (in the header) here's the link http://womanhoodwithpurpose.blogspot.com/p/blog-directory.html...there you will find the categories...click the one(s) you find the most appropiate for your blog and link up! ;) hope this info is useful, if you're still having any problem, please let me know ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...