Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Link Up- 8th Edition

Welcome to the 8th Edition of Womanhood With Purpose LINK-UP Party!

I want to thank the sweet and kind bloggers that have been participating in the Friday Linkies Parties. I love reading your stories, it's always great to get to know more bloggers. Though you ladies are really giving me a hard time choosing my favorites!! there are so many beautiful, inspiring stories, tips and ideas!!

My picks for this week are:

Jennifer from This Gal's Journey shares The Blessing of a Bloom! My favorite paragraph Yet, just as we never know what is going on just under the surface of a tree or flower, so can one never be sure what is churning, germinating, growing, pushing through just beneath the surface of a heart; of a soul. He has not forgotten those things to which He has called me. Or you. He has not sat back and hoped for the best. No. Just beneath the surface of it all, yes, even way down deep, He has been cultivating and pruning and working." - So inspiring! thanks for sharing!





Mary from Woman to Woman shares Those Precious Minutes so deep encouragement to share precious minutes with the Lord, my favorite paragraph" Those precious minutes that He yearns to spend with me... I pray that I would be more awake to the sweet minutes my heavenly Father wants to spend with me.Those precious minutes..." beautiful insight! thanks Mary!







Jess from Our Homestead For Him encourages us to submit to our husbands in Letting Your Husband Lead...she points out how much this means to them. My favorite paragraph and advice "Ladies, our husbands want nothing as much as they want to be our protector and provider.  They want to know that we need them in our lives.  Let your husband start leading you and your children.  Go to him and ask his advice on things~and listen to him."





If you have been featured, please take the button and place it on the sidebar in your blog ;) .

Womanhoodwithpurpose


Each and every Friday, bloggers are cordially invited to link-up any blog post that encourage, build and inspire women to serve and love God in everything they do, as wives, mothers and homemakers.


For this week Link-Up I'm looking for posts on marriage, parenting, housekeeping, recipes, testimonies of power,etc.

Every Friday, I´ll feature my favorites posts linking contents to their respective blog. {With the next Link-Up}

The only rule:


Please link back here with the Womanhood of Purpose button code (below), so other bloggers can join the fun too!

Womanhoodwithpurpose
I would also like to encourage you to visit and COMMENT on the blogs listed here. At least please visit the link next to yours...the previous one :)
To those bloggers who have been very constant in linking with me every Friday, THANKS! and please keep on doing it!! WHY? I'm gonna reward your loyalty by giving ONE MONTH OF FREE ADVERTISING to the blog who participates the most during a month. There two more weeks to go! The Winner will be announced November the 2nd with the Friday Link Party!

Visit Womanhood With Purpose on Facebook : HERE



8 comments:

  1. Angie...thank you for the link up. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking! Hope you're enjoying your weekend too! :)

      Delete
  2. GM! Found your link up over at the blog of In the Living Word. Thanks for hosting this link up! I've been looking for more Christian bloggers to connect with...following you now! I call you blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and linking! great to "meet" you...that's one of the big blessings of blogging, connecting to sisters around the world! have a blessed week! ;)

      Delete
  3. Dear Angie, I have notminated you for the liebster blogger awardd. Esther Norine Designs and I hope you participate!Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Wow, thank you! I´ll take a look! have a great blessed weeekend! speak soon :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my blog post! I've been blessed by what others are saying about that post! I'm happy you enjoyed it. Thanks again!
    Blessings,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...