Monday, September 24, 2012

When you let God take control...great things happen!


‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’

Phew!!  Yesterday I worked on the blog most of the afternoon, while my husband was enjoying his soccer matches (he supports Manchester United). 

I had great progress and was so happy with the outcome. When we were going to go to bed and asked him to check the blog out {I was proud of myself hehe}...suddenly he opens the site and "surprise!!" totally "corrupted"- I think that's the term webmasters use.- the problem was actually conflict between browsers. I made the changes in Google Chrome and he tried to open it with Internet Explorer.

I got so sad, dissapointed and frustrated!! How could that be?!!! It was really overwhelming..I mean I barely have enough time to seat and work and now was everything ruined! I went to bed feeling just like a total faillure. 

My days are looking busier and busier now that my girl is growing (5 months old now) and specially today I had so many things to do! I didn't know where to start!!

This morning I was still upset but I decided to let it go...I asked God in my prayer time to take control of everything; my days, activities and plans. It was honestly so much to handle by myself...trying to handle things on your own can be so stressing and tiring!! He gave me this word:

‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ 2 Corinthians 12:9


As the day went by, I amazingly finished things on time. I folded tons of laundry, got some summer clothes from the suitcases where I stored them (it´s getting hot in this part of the world), I sorted Phoebe´s clothes as well. The rooms were clean, dishes done, and fridge clean, changed phoebe like 3 or for times! I fed her and entertained her!...I didn't know how all that happened! I mean, I didn't even feel like it was work!

Then I even had time to come and try to fix the problem with the blog...and once again, God amazed me...don't really know how it happened, but it happened so fast that now I'm even testifying! :) 

God indeed is awesome and when you decide to let go...He will take control! in such an amazing way!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...