Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome to the 3rd Edition of Womanhood With Purpose LINK-UP Party!

I want to thank the sweet and kind bloggers that have been participating in the Friday Linkies Parties. I love reading your stories, it's always great to get to know more bloggers.

My picks for this week are:


Wendy from http://savedsister7.blogspot.com Made clear that doubt isn't the opposite of faith.
It's part of it.
It's the hard and messy part of it.
Doubt is the part that grows our faith.
Simply Helping Him made us reflect on the meaning of Gracefulness.
Gracefulness must be attained; it must be desired and worked for. It doesn’t just happen.
Grace is what God reaches down and gives us. Grace for the moments when we aren’t graceful.

Yasmin from http://growingp31woman.blogspot.com Shared a powerful testimony about her marriage. And reminded us that as Christian wives/moms/women, it shouldn't matter how our husbands  treat  us  or how they react to situations.  Our joy is supposed to be there regardless (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18). Our love is supposed to evident in all we do (1 John 3:18). And in any circumstance, We’re supposed to be content (Philippians 4:11-13).


If you have been featured, please take the button and place it on the sidebar in your blog ;) .

Womanhoodwithpurpose


Each and every Friday, bloggers are cordially invited to link-up any blog post that encourage, build and inspire women to serve and love God in everything they do, as wives, mothers and homemakers.


For this week Link-Up I'm looking for posts on marriage, parenting, housekeeping, recipes, testimonies of power,etc.

Every Friday, I´ll feature my favorites posts linking contents to their respective blog. {With the next Link-Up}

The only rule:


Please link back here with the Womanhood of Purpose button code (below), so other bloggers can join the fun too!

Womanhoodwithpurpose



Visit Womanhood With Purpose on Facebook : HERE








2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Imagine my surprise when I stopped by and you have my blog featured, when I swingin by to link up! Your button is on my blog ;) Blessings! Thank you so much for the honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my post from last week! Such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...