Friday, September 7, 2012

Second Edition Link-Up Party!

Welcome to the Second Edition of Womanhood With Purpose LINK-UP Party!

I want to thank the sweet and kind bloggers that participated in the first edition. I loved your stories and it was great to get to know you.

My picks for this week are:

Ashley from http://www.southerngirlsheart.com reminded me the importance of blogging from the heart. And to never give up…persevere in this amazing hobby or I would call it “therapy”.
As well she says something quite true about supporting and being kind to other bloggers! Thanks Ashley, loved it!


Amy from http://piecesofamy.blogspot.com, made me think about whether if I’ll school my baby girl or not. Actually her post came right in time, after being considering it and even discussing the possibility with my husband. We´re still praying about it, but her post definitely gave me a new perspective on homeschooling! Thanks for sharing Ashley!



Jen from http://www.kenjiandjen.com, shares beautiful sweet pictures from her family weekend.  A picture says more than a thousand words! Love them! Thanks for sharing! May God continue blessing your beautiful family!!


If you were hosted I would kindly ask you to grab my button :)

Womanhoodwithpurpose


Each and every Friday, bloggers are cordially invited to link-up any blog post that encourage, build and inspire women to serve and love God in everything they do, as wives, mothers and homemakers.


For this week Link-Up I'm looking for posts on marriage, parenting, housekeeping, recipes, testimonies of power,etc.

Every Friday, I´ll feature my favorites posts linking contents to their respective blog. {With the next Link-Up}

The only rule:


Please link back here with the Womanhood of Purpose button code (below), so other bloggers can join the fun too!

Womanhoodwithpurpose



Visit Womanhood With Purpose on Facebook : HERE







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me dear girl! You are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link up. I'm glad I get to participate. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this lovely community, & God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Deary, I am just adding the code to my linky list on the blog, that good enough for ya?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...