Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Meet The New Contributor!!

I feel so happy, excited and above all blessed to introduce to you my dear friend LaKeisha- 




We´ve been connected on facebook for a while now and I "met" her through her blog.

It's been wonderful to get to meet her a bit more. She's such a lovely, positive and sweet lady. You can really see how much she loves the Lord. I admire her hardwork as mom of three boys!!

She'll be contributing to the blog with her beautiful and PROFESSIONAL writting style! I know you'll love her and be you'll be really blessed!!

Read about her... here
Visit her blog...here
Check her on Facebook...here

Please leave your comments in this post! Let me know what you think about her!! isn't she adorable?! beautiful and contagious smile :)


If you would also like to contribute to my blog, please email me and I'll send you the terms and all the benefits this can bring to your ministry/blog.- email me at: womanhoodwithpurpose@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...