Monday, September 17, 2012

50 Facts about me...

  1. I was born in Mexico, in the capital city of the biggest state- Chihuahua, Chihuahua
  2. I have a twin sister (non-identical) and a lil brother (11 years gap)
  3. I schooled in 7 different primary schools (elementary school is 6 years in Mex) due my dad’s job (Civil Engineer)
  4. I was always the “nerdy girl”- always in honor roll and even attending academic competitions
  5. I was also tagged as “saint” or “religious”
  6. I’m short sighted, I use glasses (well, now contacts)
  7. I used to practice gymnastics when I was 7-8 years old
  8. I used to play basketball in junior high and high school
  9. I tried learning how to play the guitar and keyboard (I took lessons but was poor at practicing)
  10. Regarding the last point…I’m working on being more disciplined and constant.
  11. I always dreamed of coming to Africa- though really never dreamed of marrying an African.
  12. I used to watch every Discovery Channel or National Geographic documentary about Africa, collect magazines, books and even recipes book from Africa.
  13. I used to be told I’d marry an African
  14. I used braces for about 3 years
  15. I used to bite my nails but since I used braces, gave up on the bad habit
  16. I used to be a vegetarian before coming to Botswana, but had to give up because variety of fruits, vegetables and cheese is very poor and ridiculously expensive.
  17. My husband has been the only man in my life- never had a boyfriend before him
  18. We were in a long distance relationship for 4.5 years and only met 3 times (first to meet in person, second to get engaged and the third one, was to get married.)
  19. I have a bachelor’s in Business Administration with a Specialty in Marketing
  20. I’ve had several jobs as teacher.
  21. I’ve been involved in Children’s ministries pretty much since I was a teenager
  22. I’ve always loved babies and kids, I’ve learned so much from them
  23. My dream is becoming a good writer and graphic designer
  24. Also like photography
  25. My favorite colors blue, pink and purple (love pink and purple combo)
  26. I love chocolate cake, cheese cake and apple pie also a good carrot cake
  27. I’m a coffee lover, fan and admirer- I can drink 3 to four mugs a day :S
  28. Favorite cold drinks- Sprite, fanta orange or coke
  29. I love having a nice and peaceful meal with my husband
  30. I love and MISS Mexican food- Spicy!
  31. I love winter and hot chocolate
  32. I love staying at home, not pretty much up to outdoors activities
  33. I love reading, I used to read a lot but now I’m struggling to find the time
  34. I need to learn how to manage my time better - to be more productive
  35. My favorite authors: Joyce Meyer, James Dobson and Max Lucado
  36. My favorite performers: Jeremy Camp, Mercy Me and Third day
  37. Female Performers : Francesca Battistelli, Jamie Grace and Nicolle C. Mullen
  38. I’m not a pet person. I don’t like animals
  39. In fact, I’m kinda scared of dogs and cats
  40. I’m not a sporty person, though I enjoy watching athletics, tennis and gymnastics…also figure skating.
  41. I’ve never struggled to make friends- despite the age (My dad and husband are always teasing me because of that)
  42. I love dancing and I’ve found African Music fascinating
  43. I’d love to learn how to speak French
  44. I’d love to learn how to cook and bake as a professional
  45. I love travelling
  46. I’ve started collecting key chains from different countries
  47. I’m very talkative and always give as many details as possible about everything
  48. I consider my mom my best friend and “human diary”
  49. I’m battling with low self-esteem and anger control- striving for self control and confidence
  50. my favorite Bible verse and the one I first memorized and is  “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Philippians 4:13




2 comments:

  1. Great post! Now I feel like I know you a little better! Can't wait for you guest post on Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie,

    I'm just letting you know that I'm featuring your blog on Thursday along with my linkup. I hope you get a ton of visitors and new followers!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...