Friday, September 21, 2012

4th Edition Link-Up Party

Welcome to the 4th Edition of Womanhood With Purpose LINK-UP Party!

I want to thank the sweet and kind bloggers that have been participating in the Friday Linkies Parties. I love reading your stories, it's always great to get to know more bloggers.

My picks for this week are:


I was happy and blessed to get to meet Stephanie from  Walking through the Valley. I admire her determination and caring heart towards her ill husband. In her post she points out the importance of preparing a simple meal for someone that is going through a time of great need, great distress, or great catastrophe, It might seem simple, with no importance but it means a lot to that person! Makes a huge difference. I can really relate to that story because when I delivered my baby girl through C-Section and with no mom or sister around to help me at home a group of lovely friends organize to bring lunch every day! Great blessing indeed and something I will never forget! Thanks for the wonderful post Stephanie!


Rachel from This Journeyour Life shared a beautiful and inspiring poem:
“Through bleary eyes I cannot see

What does the future hold
Sometimes I wonder endlessly
And still it’s left untold
I long to know what lies ahead 
I worry and despair
He longs for me to trust in Him”…continue reading at her blog, it’s beautiful, thanks Rachel!


Alexandrea Shared 11 good ideas to encourage each other on her personal blog! Wonderful! Thanks so much Alexandrea! I encourage you my dear readers to get to know her and her beautiful ministry!


If you have been featured, please take the button and place it on the sidebar in your blog ;) .

Womanhoodwithpurpose


Each and every Friday, bloggers are cordially invited to link-up any blog post that encourage, build and inspire women to serve and love God in everything they do, as wives, mothers and homemakers.


For this week Link-Up I'm looking for posts on marriage, parenting, housekeeping, recipes, testimonies of power,etc.

Every Friday, I´ll feature my favorites posts linking contents to their respective blog. {With the next Link-Up}

The only rule:


Please link back here with the Womanhood of Purpose button code (below), so other bloggers can join the fun too!

Womanhoodwithpurpose



Visit Womanhood With Purpose on Facebook : HERE





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely features & for hosting, & God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...