Thursday, August 30, 2012

Let the fun begin!!

It seems like I'm finally done with the blog, you know, designing and organizing elements here and there!- Now I need to sit and start planning and scheduling my posts. There are so many things I want to write about!!

It's been a lot of work, but I really think is worthy! I've finally found a great hobby, and though thoughts of fear are knocking my front door; God remains so good and faithful.


 
 

 



 
 

 

Today I was actually reminded that HIS GRACE is sufficient for ME, for HIS POWER Is made perfect in my weakness (in my case, lots of weaknesses) {2 Corinthians 12:9} – While doing all this, thoughts like “You can’t do it”, “You’re not a writer”, “Your English is not perfect”, “you’re just going to embarrass yourself” were bombarding me all the time, but I thank God for His word which makes disappear any thought, and for HIS PERFECT LOVE which casts away fear. {1st John 4:18}.

I know that as long as I’m obeying Him, being patient and persevering, He’ll take care of the rest.

Now I realize that blogging will help me and bless me in so many ways:

  • I’ll be able to learn more about myself- hasn’t happened to you that when you´re going through a problem and you start sharing the details with somebody else at the end you get all the answers; it´s like you see your problem from a different perspective, with new “lenses”.-
  • I’ll be able to learn proper writing skills
  • I’ll be able to practice my English.
  • I’ll  have to study and prepare myself better in every aspect {which means self improvement-self growth}
  • Blogging will also give me the sense of productivity, you know, feeling I´m doing something productive with my time
  • AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, if along all this I can bless other women, -through my stories, testimonies, etc.- would be AMAAAZING!!
  • Blogging will also help me to get in touch and learn from other wonderful God fearing women!
I´m so happy and excited! I look forward to starting this new journey. A whole adventure! Looking forward to making new friends! :)
  




2 comments:

  1. Love to read and share with sisters in Christ. would love for you to visit me at Blessings Beyond the Barnyard
    http://keosmith7.blogspot.com/
    Real stories about real life with the hope and encouraging, exhorting and exciting others.
    Blessings
    Karmen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...