Thursday, August 30, 2012

1st Womanhood With Purpose LINK-UP

Welcome to the first Womanhood With Purpose LINK-UP Party!


Each and every Friday, bloggers are cordially invited to link-up any blog post that encourage, build and inspire women to serve and love God in everything they do, as wives, mothers and homemakers.

I'm looking for posts on marriage, parenting, housekeeping, recipes, testimonies of power,etc.

Every Monday, I´ll post my favorites posts linking contents to their respective blog.


The only rule:


Please link back here with the Womanhood of Purpose button code (below), so other bloggers can join the fun too!

Womanhoodwithpurpose

Visit Womanhood With Purpose on Facebook : HERE









9 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm here for the first time...nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie...thank you for the link up. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to have found your blog and link-up. I'm your newest GFC follower and would love for you to stop by my blog and follow if you'd like :)

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Visiting from the blog hop! Come over and visit me today! :)

    What a lovely blog you have here!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes for your new linkup! Thanks for hosting, & God bless!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the spirit of your blog! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Shar, Laurie and Jen...will visit your blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...